[HOW TO] Add Application Launcher to Xfce's Panel
A application launcher is a little icon on Xfce's panel that launches an application when it's clicked. Lets see one way to add a launcher to the panel.
Add application launcher
- Right-click on panel then open Panel Preferences
- On the Items tab click the Add new item button.
- Select Launcher, click Add then Close.
- The launcher will be added to the bottom of the items list. Select it and click the Edit Item button.
- Click the Add item to Launcher button.
- Select the application and click Add.
- When you return to the panel's list of items you can move the launcher up and down, thus moving it left or right on the panel.